Tuesday 16 February 2016

Yes, some new things in the shop :-) !

I know, its been ages, again. I tend to forget to post on here when I do list new stuff, but really haven't been very active in the shop. I got so involved with an animal rescue charity. I'll try and do better.

So, what have we got? To start with, a really gorgeous set of 12 vintage French dessert knives, for either cheese or fruit -





Pair of vintage French black crochet gloves, lovely cuffs - SOLD




A fabulous, deep designer bullion trim, French, 4 3/4 yards -




New old stock light dusky rose vintage French leather gloves - SOLD




I fell in love with this jewellery box, it is covered in silk, handpainted and originally decorated with feathers as well - SOLD




Mid Century French stamp holder in a really fab seafoamy grey colour - SOLD




Gorgeous cut glass and silver plate double hors d'hoeuvre dish, vintage French of course - 




Rare vintage English State Express Cigarettes box, heavy and solid quality -




Small vintage French heavy bronze candlestick - SOLD




Set of ten turned wooden finials for mixed media/altered art projects - SOLD, MORE AVAILABLE




Thanks for looking, toodlepip xxx

2 comments:

Dorthe said...

Hello Liz,
so good to see you here again,- I hope you are doing well, and that spring is on its way to you. Here it snowed all day ,yesterday, but today the sun has been shining so lovely.
Your amazing collections of French goodies, never seem to end, lol- I guess they never will, as new wonderful finds will be added ,on every tour to your French Paradise .
Liz, have a wonderful evening.

Hugs from Dorthe

Rhonda said...

Hey Liz,
I'm very happy to see you post! I don't always make time to connect with blog friends but when I do, I am so very happy!

Love your new items...I'm off to look....xxoo