Monday 28 September 2015

Vintage French school stamp sets

These old educational school stamps are so cute and they look fantastic in old printers drawers or even just displayed on a shelf. I found a few sets with different themes in France -

Set 1 - Animals SOLD

Set 2 - Flowers

Set 3 - Fruit

Set 4 - Children

I have also listed a couple of other things. This one is also connected to the old school days, a fabulous old 'Etude' ( study ) enamel plaque - SOLD

Nothing to do with school, but such a very sweet vintage French chocolate box, perfect for a babyshower, Baptism, newborn gift or just to add to your collection  SOLD -

Thanks for looking. Toodlepip xxx

2 comments:

Dorthe said...

Dear Liz ,
how beautiful,both the plaque,the stamps and so lovely a box - I just visited your wonderful shop !!! :-)
Hugs an love from Dorthe

suziqu's thread works said...

Hello Dear Liz,
Love those vintage stamps - so sweet! That I am glad that you have sold that chocolate box - problem solved now! but my heart is singing when I see that plaque - it's gorgeous!
It seems a bit quiet there sweet friend!!! Hope all is well!
Love and hugs,
Suzy