Friday 14 November 2014

Four more

I love putting little collections together. Takes me ages to find the right things so that they go together, but I really enjoy it. I wanted to list a lovely old English Workbox tin by Geo. Bassett, but it always seems such a waste to send an empty box. I prefer to send them filled with something, so I gathered some vintage sewing notions and lace and buttons and put them in the box and that made me feel much happier :-) -





I also listed this amazing antique French trim, which had been used as a pelmet above a tall window - RESERVED



The first French street sign I listed sold very quickly, so I decided to list the only other I have as well - SOLD
I also listed the very last length of the vintage French millinery netting - SOLD, thats it, all gone 





See ya tomorrow, toodlepip xxx

1 comment:

Dorthe said...

Beauty for my heart...so gorgeous items, dear Liz, --wow, the trim is fantastic, and I can see I love your filled box- and the netting, too . :-)
Greetings and hugs,- both from my heart !!