Sunday 29 September 2013

Recent listings

I thought you might like to see a few things I have recently listed in my Etsy shop -

I have one of the four GREY/GRAY inspiration packs left - ALL SOLD, but I am preparing more



Set of 4 vintage French copper kitchen canisters - SOLD



Another set of these fab quality professional French patisserie baking forms- ALL SETS SOLD




A second set of these fabulous vintage French pharmacy/apothecary bottles-
SOLD, BUT MORE AVAILABLE

Gorgeous vintage French postage stamp box - SOLD



French pink rosette from the 1940s - SOLD




French red, blue and white OOAK rosette, 1942 - SOLD



Vintage French CICADA chocolate molds - BOTH SETS SOLD




More of this beautiful pink jacquard trim -



Vintage French buttons on original card -



Monogrammed snowy white vintage French kitchen tea towels - SOLD



Blue enamelled French house number - SOLD



Vintage French Spa glass - SOLD



Vintage French parcel carry handles - SOLD, MORE AVAILABLE,



Set of interlocking printers numbers 0 - 9 - SOLD



A few more things which will be listed tomorrow. Probably, lol. 
A really pretty antique French tin- SOLD



This is so rare, a 1920s/30s corset in its original Paris box - SOLD



Antique French porcelain door knobs -

Gorgeous set of SIX enamelware French kitchen canisters -

Plus, whatever else I'll have time to photograph, pack, weigh, write about.....

Have a wonderful week, toodlepip xxx

3 comments:

Dorthe said...

OHHH that corset Liz, it is gorgeous ,-wouldn`t mind wearing it ;-) and the sweet tin,-and the stamps... your buttens -stamp box,-and the grey inspiration pack !!! :" Theese are a few of my favorite things " you just have the best shop .
I hope all is well, Liz dear- I`m happy again, and started creating !!
Sending you much love.
Dorthe

Rhonda said...

I agree with Sweet Dorthe, you have the most fabulous French shop!! Most of these are in my favorites...LOVE

Martina said...

Thank you for your nice comment on my blog, dear Liz. I have just visited your Etsy shop and added you to my favorites. Wonderful things you sell there. The small apothecary bottles are absolutely great. Love them!
I wish you a nice Sunday.
Hugs MARTINA