Monday 16 January 2012

Whats new here?

I have listed a few new things in the Etsy shop. Amongst other little treasures are these -

French curtain rings are SOLD


SOLD, THANK YOU

Fabric pack is SOLD, THANK YOU, similar ones will be available, convo me please

2 packs SOLD , 2 still available

Paris plate is SOLD

19th Century brass folding pocket ruler is SOLD

French lace and trim is SOLD

Huntley and Palmers tin is SOLD


Blue inspiration kit SOLD

Cigarillo/cigarette holder is SOLD

Let me know if there is anything which takes your fancy :-)

Toodlepip xxx

2 comments:

Dorthe said...

Hi dear Liz, no wonder that ruler is sold, it is wonderful- and the blue ribbon and-set is so lovely ,too.
I will think about what I would favor, from your fantastic staches ;)
HUGS-Dorthe
xx

Alicia said...

QUE PRECIOSIDAD....
ME ENCANTAN ESTAS COSAS DE OTRAS EPOCAS.
ME GUSTA GUARDAR ESTE TIPO DE COSAS.
SALUDITOS