Saturday 28 January 2012

What does a girl do on a Saturday night?

She lists some more treasures, of course! The dogs are asleep on the settee, the husband is pretending to watch tv, but psst, don't tell, really he is asleep in the armchair :-). My muse is still on holiday, so I might as well be a good girl and do some listings.

These are the latest ones, which you can find in my Etsy store HERE -

The most gorgeous ART NOUVEAU small tray - now SOLD

Hand painted cafe au lait bowl- now SOLD

Sacred Heart Jesus Christ chalkware/plaster figure, very old, very chippy, but with a beautiful aura - now SOLD
The beautiful old statue is now SOLD


Collection of antique and vintage French lace and buttons incl MOP - SOLD, THANK YOU


Very unusual colour mix, pink and teal, tassel trim - SOLD, BUT MORE AVAILABLE

Another BIG bunch of 1970s lace
1970s lace is SOLD, but I will be listing a similar one soon

A PAIR of these beautiful 19th Century French linen towels - SOLD

During the summer, I came across some very interesting ephemera, a small bundle of 194os Ecuador post office papers for sending parcels. They have beautiful old stamps on the reverse, I suppose thats how the shipping costs were paid for. If the weather is good enough and gives me decent daylight, I'll photograph them tomorrow and list them. They are fascinating.

Until then, toodlepip xxx

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Well, good evening, Liz. Listing your finds aka treasures is pleasing to the eye. I'm lovin' all the laces and that statue is amazing.

I'm creating away but took a long lunch break to meet a friend for craft shopping and lunch.

Now, back to creating.